In France, the market for CBD products is carried by more than 7 million consumers according to figures from the Interprofession des métiers du hemp (Inter Chanvre). They want to take advantage of the soothing effects of CBD bud smell to relieve chronic pain, better control their stress or anxiety, improve their sleep or simply enjoy the organic taste of the hemp plant legally and without suffering the psychotropic effect of THC. .
After flowers and leaves, aficionados of the molecule favor CBD oil, an interesting format that has five major advantages over other types of packaging:
- CBD oil is the only form of cannabidiol that can be consumed sublingually . This method of administration, which consists of applying a small amount of CBD oil (3 to 10 drops depending on the CBD level) under the tongue, allows rapid absorption of the product which passes directly into the bloodstream for effects. near-immediate;
- The dosage of CBD oil is easier (compared to flowers and leaves of cannabidiol). Consumers will be able to experiment with the dosage (in number of drops) and form their own opinion as they use them until they obtain the desired benefits;
- Unlike CBD flowers and leaves which must be diluted in hot water (infusion or decoction for example), the Full Spectrum CBD oil comes ready to use, whether for sublingual, oral or topical application. Consumers who wish to maintain some discretion vis-à-vis those around them can consume CBD oil discreetly, for example by pouring the liquid into a neutral bottle protected from UV rays to preserve the quality of the oil;
- CBD bud smell oil can be used to season your daily dishes, especially at breakfast, to spice up your recipes and spread the benefits of the molecule evenly throughout the day;
- CBD oil is available in several versions, each offering a concentration of cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN), a different nutritional profile, origin (Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica plant) and cultivation method (organic, Indoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse). Consumers can thus make their choice according to their goals: Full Spectrum CBD Oils (or Full Spectrum CBD Oils), Broad Spectrum CBD Oils (or Broad Spectrum CBD Oils) or Pure Isolate CBD Oil, which only contains cannabidiol. We will develop these types of CBD oils later in this page.
What are the benefits of CBD oil?
If CBD oil is a flagship product in the wellness industry, it is because it allows consumers to enjoy the many benefits of cannabidiol with ease:
- CBD is known for its pain-relieving effects. With the right dosage and frequency of use, consumers can provide relief from mild to moderate chronic pain;
- Cannabinoids like CBD, CBG and CBN have interesting anti-inflammatory properties that reinforce the action against chronic pain, particularly in the area of joint stiffness and muscle injuries. The use of CBD oil in the world of high-level sport has also become widely trivialized;
- Like all CBD products, cannabidiol oils act on the endocannabinoid system with an effect soothing. Consumers can thus relieve their stress and anxiety;
- This soothing action improves the sleep cycle. Studies have also demonstrated the ability of CBD oil to accelerate the sleep phase while relieving REM sleep disorders such as nocturnal verbalization and muscle spasms.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil: what are we talking about?
As the name suggests, full-spectrum CBD oil contains more components than broad-spectrum CBD oil. This is because Full Spectrum cannabidiol oils are higher in cannabis plant extracts, including:
- The essential oils found naturally in the hemp plant (with slight variation between the Cannabis Sativa plant and the Cannabis Indica variety);
- Terpenes: These are a large group of volatile unsaturated hydrocarbons that found in the essential oils of the hemp plant, but also in conifers and citrus fruits. Terpenes are based on a cyclic molecule (C10H16). They are important components of CBD products as they are responsible for the taste of the product;
- Different cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG or even CBN;
- Artificially added products including MCT coconut oil, maca, vitamin C, etc.
Of course, despite this complete spectrum, the THC dosage remains below the maximum level defined by the legislator. Whether full-spectrum or broad-spectrum, CBD oil is made the same way, with carbon dioxide or alcohol extraction, steam distillation, solvent extraction, and more. Isolate-type CBD oil, however, is more refined, as it undergoes additional processing to result in a 100% CBD bottle.